The image competition is a unique opportunity for microscopists to share with the community the beautiful world revealed by microscopy technique.
The image competition has two categories:
- Electron Microscopy – Physical Sciences
- Electron Microscopy – Life Sciences
Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 31.08.2017
- An individual participant may submit a maximum of two entries (one in each category).
- All submissions should include title and short scientific description of each image. This text should be less than 30 words.
- All submissions should include the Autor Name & affiliation
- Entries can only be accepted electronically as digital images JPEG or TIFF files, no larger than 4mb.
- The copyright of the entire image before and after manipulation must be held by the entrant or the entrant must have the written authority of the copyright owner to submit the photograph for the competition
- The organizers reserve the right to reproduce and exhibit and to license the reproduction and the exhibition of some or all, in whole or part.
All EM2017 registered participants will be invited during the Conference to vote for their preferred images, taking into account the originality, visual impact, aestheticism and scientific content of the micrograph.